Plotting a trendline

I have not worked much with drawing objects  in TS.  My request is simple.

I want to plot a horizontal tend line( zero slope) whose endpoint is at the
current bar and whose endpoint is equal to the value of a moving average on
the currentbar.

What little I have been able to surmise is that I may have to delete the
trendline drawn on the  previous bar and draw the new trend line on each bar.

Anyone have sample code?

Secondly, I am trying to have that trendline in the middle of the display
at all times.  Any ideas on how to do that?

Charles Kaucher
of Ipswich, MA.    http://www.ipswichma.com

Until the Lions have their own historian, the tale of the hunt will always
glorify the hunter.
  -- African Proverb