Re: AIQ

Dans un courrier daté du 11/02/99 18:48:04 Heure d6iver Pari4 Madrid,
parks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

> > Unbelievable...
>
>  Why? Enough people on this list have had similar experiences. Just because
> you  believe in Omega/Cruz to the point of worshiping them,  doesn't mean
that
> some of  us have had a different experience. I didn't realize that only your
>  opinion/experiences were valid.
>
>  >

Enough people have similar experience to yours, as we will see later:

>  >
>  > What was the "first solution provider for Omega TradeStation" involved in
> your  > text, what was the name of the product and why did you discontinue
it ?

>  First let me reiterate; I was an investor not a programmer/developer in the
>  company and we were one of the first of about three or four working on
>  systems/indicators at the time. The company was called Intelligent Market
>  Analytics, not that it has any relevance to the unkept promises and deceit
> by Cruz  and Company. I've read enough of your posts to know that as the
"Official
> Omega  Lackey" you want to know specifics so you can come to their defense.
So l
> will  give you one in hopes to shut you up (fat chance I know).
>    When we were developing our systems and indicators, Cruz  had promised us
> that he  would not to "divulge or use" any of our work, finished or in
progress, and
> told  us to fax him directly with our problems/questions with "Easy
Language". In
> return  he promised  to call us back the following day with the answers
himself.
> When he  failed to keep those promises,  our release date began to slip
dramatically.
>  Finally, he allowed us to call Sam Tennis directly for help (I think Sam
was
>  involved with the development of Easy Language at the time). Damn nice
> fellow; I  have a lot of respect for Sam as an individual and his
programming abilities.

>  At the time Omega did not have a particular function/indicator. Too many
> years  have passed but if my memory serves me correctly it was the Swing
hi/lo and
> our  company had spent the time to develop one. Yes, Sam gave advice and
helped
> us  along. However, not more than several weeks later in a beta version of
the
> next  release of Trade Station shows up and bingo! There is our Swing hi/lo
are
> right  there. Of course when questioned, Cruz denied having copied, stolen,
ripped
> off  our work, and claimed that it was just coincidental. It wasn't until
then we
>  realized what he must have been doing with our development work and why he
> wanted  it faxed directly to him. Anything that was not truly proprietary
(i.e. a
> system  or study) was fair game for copying.

Your memory dos not serve you correctly, if it's only your memory...
If the stolen function was the Swing hi/lo, and if so much noise has been done
between you ( or your company) and Bill Cruz at this time, I 'm sure that you
should recall exactly of the problem and the function name.

But it's not the case, in any manner:
You even do not remember of the exact problem and post inconsistant charges to
Omega Research, Bill Cruz and Sam Tennis to a public forum.

Unfortunately for you , I was there , and made the necessary verification.
You claim that the stolen code Swing hi/lo appeared in a next TS beta. This
means ("next")  that the stolen function was NOT in the very first version of
TS, i.e version 1.0 ( released in Nov 1990)
If you check at the manual of TS version 1.0, you will see that the Swing hi
lo function were ALREADY present in this early TS version.
I have not my System Writer Plus manual here, but I remember that the
considered function were ALSO in SW+, that I bought in 1989, 2 years BEFORE
the inception of TradeStation.

Unless you used a time teleportation machine, I cannot explain how Bill Cruz
could have stolen in 1989 (or before) a code that you send to Omega after  Dec
1990 ( minimum).

But if you really got the machine , try it on the S&P.
It will be more rewarding than becoming an Omega Solution Provider.

>  Now before you get all high and mighty Pierre and start defending, (1) you
> were  not there and heard the telephone conversations or promises with Cruz
and (2)
>  yes  eventually someone else would have come along and coded the same
thing, but "
> at  the time" we could not help but believe that Omega/Cruz would take an
idea,
> copy  it and called it their own. This is just one many examples as to why I
> neither  trust nor believe Bill Cruz.

How would you think that we can believe you ?
The truth is above, and anyone can verify.

>  >
>  > Seems that your Solution Provider status was not a success, when reading
> between the lines.
>  > Could you elaborate ?
>
>  It's none of your damn business! Besides, from what I've read in  the past,
> you  like to pick a sores and I'm not going to give you another one to pick
at.
>   While I have no ax to grind with you personally, I have read your posts
over
> the years in defense of Omega which is fine by me. That's what free speech
is
> all  about. However, Omega/Cruz does not treat everyone like they treat you.
You
> my  friend are one of the privileged few ("few" being the operative word).

No need of that.
You are providing  yourself the salt to add on the wound
Omega does not treat me better or worse than anyone.
But they know that they can rely on some honesty from my side.
No more, no less, and again , you gave us and them  the proof that I was not
wrong.

Thanks for the demonstration.

Now, it's time for you to ask to  yourself why you posted this...

-Pierre Orphelin
Highly professional Lackey ( Independant)