SOS: need help to restore data from the backup

Dear Comrades:

My computer crashed this morning. Somehow I fixed it (don't know how and
what happened). Now I need to restore data. Have tape backup from
Friday. Called Omega tech support 6 times, their suggestions did not
help. My software is Tradestation 4.0, operating system Windows NT 4.0
with Service Pack 3.

What data files I need to restore? On Omega suggestion, I have restored
40bonn.dat, then computer took 2 hours to rebuild index file, and come
with the message "rebuild failed..." Could I restore all 40bonn data
files from the backup and expect the software to work?

Could someone e-mail to me what to do. I will be up until restore the
data, have to have it by tomorrow open...

Yours, Alex.