Re: CBS Evening News Report on Day Trading (was) Re: [Fwd: "day-trading is dangerous"]

these guys plus the ad about the soccer mom who trades off laptop and
kitchen table with ts will eventually get killed; maybe not by a 1987
style correction (been there, traded that too), but by a wide, choppy
trading range lasting for years (and the day traders will have to deal
the fractal of that as well).

i hope more people quit their jobs and day trade; we can always use
their liquidty for our accounts <g>

TJ

too many media mania mavens to worry about tulips just yet :))