I Stand Corrected or do I

Ted Wrote:

Sorry but in this case you happen to be wrong. Windows on Wall Street uses
the
Universal Market Data Server and consequently does have every single
transaction
and bid/ask change. I'm using it with DTN satellite connected at a speed of
460kbps and I'll go head to head with the exchange T&S. In fact, I've done
it
for several symbols, including options and nothing is missing.

    I have ran a similar setup and can not report your results. Glad your
situation is different. A separate server being utilized as a tick plant is
the closes I have been able to come to a efficient whole market capture.

                                   Give Me My Real-Time Portfolio
Updates......jimmy