Re: Omega Server or better

James,

Sorry but in this case you happen to be wrong. Windows on Wall Street uses the
Universal Market Data Server and consequently does have every single transaction
and bid/ask change. I'm using it with DTN satellite connected at a speed of
460kbps and I'll go head to head with the exchange T&S. In fact, I've done it
for several symbols, including options and nothing is missing.

Ted