AIQ

When I did extensive testing on AIQ three years ago, I used step-
and pulse-inputs and found that many of their indicators behaved
bizarrely to these.  Some didn't react until (as I recall) 72 days
after the sudden change, and then went  into oscillations.  I gave
up on it and wrote my own system.

Cheers,
Rob Lake
rbl@xxxxxxxxxxx