Re: Internet data feed - security risk?

Mark,

your setup sounds like the ultimate vaporstation. Using such a setup
requires confidence in the setup on the other end since a large
investment for the server is required ...... You might like to check
the PCQuote annual reports to give you some idea of your task and the
financial prospects :-) PQT

Delivering all realtime data through the internet is a big task for
the server end - furthermore the Internet is still not as reliable
as VSAT terminals. The preferred method is to have realtime via
satellite updating local databases and having the opportunity to
pull historical or other data from the mainframe via Internet.
Bridge and Reuters are already going this way.

I guess you want to take them head-on. Please send me a free
beta-version.

Gerrit