Proposed Titles

<x4.1.19990208002548.009acc20@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Friend,

I am sending you a MS-Word DOC file containing proposed titles for the

book I am planning to write.  Please vote on the titles of your choice,

ranking them in order.

Samuel

Proposed Titles (In no specific order)

1. Not So EasyLanguage

2. EasyLanguage Demystified

3. Practical Applications in EasyLanguage

4. EasyLanguage Explored

5. Programming EasyLanguage

6. Applied EasyLanguage

7. Secrets of EasyLanguage Unveiled

8. The Story of EasyLanguage Past and Present

9. The Explosion of EasyLanguage

10. EasyLanguage for Smarter Traders

11. EasyLanguage for Smarties

12. What is a misnomer? EasyLanguage (Or is that backwards?)

I am beginning the long awaited process of creating my EasyLanguage book.

You, as a loyal friend, could do a couple of very important favors for me.

First, Would you please add to the list above any book titles you would

care to suggest.

Second, Would you rank the titles according to your preference.

Third, If you can think of any topics or questions, especially those

related to EasyLanguage, which should be covered in my book, please help me

out.

    Samuel K. Tennis                              Vista Research

    129 Staff Drive                       voice: 1(850) 243-5105

    Ft. Walton Beach, FL  32548             fax: 1(850) 301-2884

    skt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        http://www.vista-research.com/

             ***** EasyLanguage Spoken Here *****