Re: And the plot thickens..

Dans un courrier daté du 06/02/99 12:26:19 Heure d12iver Pari19 Madrid,
he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

>  PO wrote:
>  > Omega has more than 200 Employees and they do only one thing : Trading
>  > software development,
>
>  WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>
>  PIERRE, do you believe yourself ? - do you REALLY think they ALL do
>  SOFTWARE development ? - is THAT the reason why the new version was
>  delayed and delayed and delayed and the y2k is not showing up - aint they
> have
>  anybody in SALES, besides you ? <g>

Misleading expression from my side.
I mean that Omega, with 200 employee, does only one thing :trading software
development, this including maketing and support of the considered products.
Compared wit FS that has less and do datafeed development ( sales an support
included) and pretend to propose a TS killer replacement, I consider this as a
joke.

I'm not an Omega sales employee. TS2000i was a huge development as you will
see.
I do not see what is the yk2 problem for the moment. Maybe should I check the
archives to see if someone addresed this problem, but I do not remember.

Im not sure that  I correrctly understand the meaning of  WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
To me it seems that there is a typo. One should read  WAHHHHHHHHH instead of
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Or maybe  WAHHHHAHHHHAHHH, that makes more sense to me.

>  rgds hans

 rgds PO