Re: CL_OptionStation 2000

Colin,
Sorry so slow in responding to this, but I am way behind in this list.
Have you tried OptionSimulator?  See info below my name.

I have been testing the new Quote.com version for the last several weeks,
and it really is slick and
very fast.  There are only a few things that I can not do with the QFeed
data that I can do with my DTN satellite feed.  Works simultaneously with
QCharts so can run both programs at the same time.  Download 30 day trial at
www.bayoptions.com

Harold Lanier
770-751-3822
hlanier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Version 3.3.0 of Option Simulator / RT is now compatible with the QFeed data
stream from quote.com. The addition of this data source makes professional
quality option data available to users of Option Simulator / RT.

The QFeed option data stream is clean, fast and reliable. Strike prices are
fully decoded. There are no limits on the number of symbols you can follow
at any one time.

Subscribers to the QFeed data feed automatically have access to QCharts,
which is one of the slickest real-time charting programs. With QCharts you
have instant access to any chart on any asset in any time frame. The
combination of QCharts and Option Simulator / RT give every trader a
professional quality, real/time, option trading platform.

At the moment, option data is only available for stocks and indexes; futures
option data is not available.

Harold Lanier
770-751-3822
hlanier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx