Ts and Memory

Kevin:

I didn't have your problem at 16 mb Ram, and at 32 mb and now 64 mb, I
definitely don't have it.  I have about 215 symbols in my portfolio, using
TS 4.0 on a Pentium 150 mhz.  There are other causes for this problem, the
hard drive running constantly, I've read about them but it was too long ago
to remember.  If you have access to Compuserve, go to the forum named
MSWIN95 and you can ask the question and I'm sure you'll receive some good
sugestions and solutions.

By the way, when TS automatically saves, every 10 mins on my setup, it is
not saving the pages you have up.  I hit  "Control S" every so often,
especially before I do something that might crash the computer, that way
when I have to reboot(after the inevitable crash) the data loss(on the
charts) will be minimal.

John