TS4 upgrade question

Now that upgrades for TS5, TS2000, or whatever it's being called are being
sold, there is the inevitable question: Should I upgrade?

The questions I have (aside from will the money be well spent) are:

· Will I need the capability of TS2000? I don't need systems larger than 64K,
and I don't need to reference more than 13,0000 bars. But, I don't want to be
operating something that wont be supported and will effectively be obsolete.

· What are the WORTHWHILE features of TS2000?

· Will there really be a patch to fix the Y2K problem for TS4?

· What new hassles will I get myself mired in such as endless expiring
passwords, security block type issues and the such.  (I'm told that TS2000
doesn't use a Dongle so what will take it's place and what troubles will that
entail?) As an aside, did Omega cut out a bunch of business for SafeSoft by
doing away with the security Block? Is Omega using some other method of
insuring that the software is loaded on only one machine?

· I presently have the software loaded on two machines and presently move the
security block as necessary. Does TS2000 electronically prevent me from doing
the same - that is legally use it on two machines - one at a time?

Any information that could be shared would be appreciated.

Dan Poiree
Bellingham WA