Re: Batch Mode?

Hello Andrew and Kathy,

You might like to try out TSTrades, a product designed to provide
batch processing capabilities to TradeStation.

A demo can be downloaded from http://www.ozemail.com.au/~qtrade

Please mail me with any questions.

Regards,
- Michael
  Quality Trading Innovations.

--> Subject:

At 2:48 AM -0500 2/2/99, kathy t wrote:

>To date ive had to manually type into Excel the results of my individual
>system reports. is there anyway to send the system reports to an Ascii
>file to be later imported into Excel. i would very much like to scan a
>few hundred stocks a find out quickly how my system faired without
>having to manually tally everything (what a pain). while the fileappend
>do this? if so how?

Quality Trading Innovations        | TradeStation Add-ins
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~qtrade  | DLLs: HashNums QlsNums Instance