Re: Off-Topic: Computer Upgrades

Cab, there is a hot setup going around right now and since I have bought all
of mine I'll tell you.  Its the Intel Celeron 300a processor on the Abit or
Soyo motherboard that can be overclocked to 450 mz.   This processor and the
Abit motherboard can be bought for 198.00 then you will want 128 megs of
PC100 cas2 ram for 177.00.  A good 2D Trident 975 video 4 meg card 27.00
and you will cook.   You can use your existing 64 bit ram at 300 mz and it
may or may not overclock that would save some money for you if it does.
These Celeron 300a cpu's with 128 cache are going fast and can be had for as
little as 62.00 just for the processor, what a deal!