Re: cash ,,,,

Folks,

	I do not have a "secret" and "predictive" method of using the cash in the
trading the S&P futures. For the most part, I watch the cash chart (with my
standard indicators applied) as well as the INDU chart, for the most part,
to help me manage an ongoing S&P futures trade or to confirm an entry.

	Works for me, but maybe that's because I trade longer term charts (288
TickBar and 15 minute) rather than short term charts like most intraday
traders prefer.

	For that matter, I also watch intraday T-Bond futures as well, as an aid
in my S&P trading. Just another tool, not a system. They used to more
predictive in relation to S&P, but that has changed over the past few years.

Jim