FutureSource Manager and Win NT

Hi

Is anyone out there using this combination?  I am getting tired of the
disruptions to service when FSData causes a General Protection Fault,
which happens about once a week, and there was a major problem last
week.

Yesterday I switched to FS Technical ver 3.921x, and guess what?  System
went down again.

I think FS is great when it works, but in my experience their product
for Win Nt is unreliable.  Their customer service is pretty good but now
I am starting to get peeved with all this...Anyone else?

Thanks

Peter