From: Jim Cox <cayenne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Gerald Marisch <gm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 1999 2:15 PM
Subject: Re:

:Hi,
:
: Don't mean to be a jerk, but I can't answer. How I use the cash markets as
:a help in trading the SP, ND, and DJ is something that took me a long time
:to develop. And I do have a responsibility to the folks I work for. So how
:I precisely use the cash markets in my own trading is something I cannot
:divulge.
:
: I hope you understand. My point in posting the follow-up was just my
:belief that the cash markets are very important in daytrading the futures.
:
:Regards,
:
:Jim