Re: Announcement: New VaporStation

 Dans un courrier daté du 27/01/99 21:23:58 Heure d9iver Pari58 Madrid,
markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

> PO, at least the guy is trying to produce a product and not just setting
>  around waiting, waiting ,waiting did i mention waiting for Omega?  I admire
>  anyone who is trying to do better because they are fed up with Bill Cruz
>  abuse of his clients.  I dont know this guy or his software, but i commend
>  his efforts.

(snip)

MB, I do not know if  you are aware of the fact that you are not doing better
than  what you reproach to Omega.
All of this is words and words and good intentions.
No more, no less.

Your past experiences with alternate TS replacements are still to come should
be appealing.
We cannot work with intention powered software, despite of the reproach that
you may repeat when you see the words "Omega, TradeStation, Bill Cruz" to name
a few.

We need software that works at this time, not in an hypothetic future era.
When you will have a serious repalcement to propose, it will be time to inform
this list.
For the moment, it's time wasting for us and  more personal problems with the
company that you could try to solve differently.

This does not mean that yould be wrong, but since the time that I know you,
nothing has changed.
Neither Omega nor you...
A serious proof that the solution is not in this kind of discussion.

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin