Omega Ad in Futures lets all order our copy of TS 2000 tomorrow COD of course

Well lets all call tomorrow and order our Free Trial Version of TS (BS)
2000.  I sure plan to order me one, I cant wait.  Lets see how fast they
fill my order and send it to me!  If I get it within a week I'll polish PO's
boots and get off Cruz's ass.  I may even cancel my Vegas tickets to
confront Bill and Ralph at their next big show.   But I doubt that I will
because if their sales staff is lying about the present product being y2k,
then I figure they would have absolutely no problem telling a whopper lie
about the new product.  I can hear the salesman now when I call :  well we
will be glad to ship you out our current version of TS which is version 4.0
and after your thirty day trail is up and we have your money we will send
you the TS 2000 as soon as we have pissed off the entire client base about
first quarter 2000.  We know that 99.9 % of our client base is wannabe
traders that work full time and only use historical data anyway so why
bother with the small percent that actually use the program for what it was
intended.  Yea thats the logic, lie, lie and when they get sick of hearing
about the promises lie some more.

Brickey should sue Cruz, I see an awful lot of TradeLab features promised in
the new delayed released TS (BS) 2000.   Bill used to be a leader now he's a
follower dragging his brother with him into the new age.  Too little too
late?  me thinks so.  But I still plan on ordering me one Today just for the
fun of calling the lying bastards.

Mark Brown

I still want my y2000 TS 4.0 patch you promised Bill

Bcc Bill and Ralph Cruz and entire Omega staff of course.

was going to keep my mouth shut, oh well.  just saw the huge eight page ad
for the ts (more like bs) 2000 in futures magazine.

this link that was published in futures mag
http://www.pcquote.com/links/omega now refers to a page
http://www.pcquote.com/pcwnew/hyperfeed.html about pc quotes hyperfeed with
no mention of omega at all.  wonder why?  cause there will be no pc quote ts
2000 thats why.   nor will there be any sp comstock internet feed for ts
2000, i cant believe they run these ads knowing they cant produce the
product.