Re: Its a weekend, joke time!!

Most Americans understand the hard right wingers intent to get this
president at any cost even 50 million dollars of Americans tax money.
Wonder how many Senators are Congressmen could have with stood this type of
investigation Starr mounted? Clinton did and they found nothing and what
was said about that.......zero. They had to invade his personal life to
find something. I hope the Clinton haters in the Republican party stay
after him until their gone and ensure Gore's election. Hate always ends in
personal destruction.
Robert