Re: Apologies to MB

Ok so I should have said that Bridge now owns Oster who owns Futuresource,
sorry.

Also it good you are practicing to admit you are wrong, because it will make
easier for you when Omega misses its release date yet one more time!   As I
will accept the apology for Omega not supporting PC Quote online as a data
vendor in advance also..Good thing for you though I am planning a
VaporStation solution of my own which you may also use...

Thank you all for your Continued Support !
Director of BullCrap
Mark Brown

note:director of bullcrap is a registered trademark of VaporStation software

>I was wrong.
>
>FutureSource still belongs to his original owner (Oster Communications that
was also the owner FutureMagazine, but who is  actually not anymore).

>Bridge seems to have done something with Oster, but not bought FutureSource
as
>explained above.
>
>Anyway, this is a proof that MB can also tell something true here, but I'm
>still OK to bet that PC Quote will run TradeStation 2000 as announced by
Omega