Apologies to MB

Mark Brown
=========

>  *****BTW NEWS FLASH  !!!!!    FUTURESOURCE HAS BEEN BOUGHT OUT BY BRIDGE
>  !!!!!

I wrote
======
What is the source of this information ?
To the best of my knowledge, FutureSource is owned by the same company than
Futures Magazine.

  Sincerely,

  -Pierre Orphelin

======

I was wrong.

FutureSource still belongs to his original owner (Oster Communications that
was also the owner FutureMagazine, but who is  actually not anymore).

Bridge seems to have done something with Oster, but not bought FutureSource as
explained above.

Anyway, this is a proof that MB can also tell something true here, but I'm
still OK to bet that PC Quote will run TradeStation 2000 as announced by Omega
and negated by Mark.

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin