Re: Omega News Release

Read again the above Omega messages and you will see that for ComStock and
FutureSource, TS2000 will be compatible with the standalone datafeed, and
that
internet was NOT mentioned  as it was the case for DBC.

*****Ok so they will only have DBC/BMI internet data feed, why doesn't that
surprise me?

This means that they do not plan for the moment to develop for ComStock on
the
Net, but believe me , they will do it with ComStock Xpress feed.

*****They cant solve the historical data storage problem, maybe I'll sell
them my solution.   Besides even if they do they themselves couldn't be
counted on to deliver dependable real time data.  I doubt that Bill and
Ralph will want to get into the data feed business, they cant even paste out
and furnish historical tick data to their clients now.

This was one of the main  reason why I travelled to Miami 1 1/2 years ago:
To keep the ComStock compatibility, because it is one of the the most
interesting feed in Europe (Xpress feed 64kb, not the current 19.2
kb).Covers
stocks, options , bonds and so on. ( and not only futures).

*****Actually PC Quote has a new feed that is twice (thats 2 times)  as fast
as SP Comstocks.    You are a patient man PO you have waited a year and a
half now.  And SP Comstocks data feed was real fast back then.

*****BTW NEWS FLASH  !!!!!    FUTURESOURCE HAS BEEN BOUGHT OUT BY BRIDGE
!!!!!

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin