Re: this is not good folks... send a check...

> I just can't believe the mania in internet stocks- so I thought I
> would share this quote from a conversation with a colleague  this
> morning:
>
> "I can't believe the stupidity of people- even the guys on CNBC are
> incredulous at this internet mania- I guess I will just have to
> revise my baseline for human stupidity even higher than my previously
> pessimistic level- because once again humanity has exceeded all
> rational expectations."
>
> That about sums it all up.

Felix

I agree with you and this person on the 'Internet Mania'.  However an
incredible amount of wealth has been accumulated by those who were
intelligent enough to take advantage of this mania.  Whether these
individuals get to keep this wealth or not, remains to be seen.

We should be thankful for this mania as it has generated an excellent
trading environment - for now. :-)