Re: this is not good folks... send a check...

>"I can't believe the stupidity of people- even the guys on CNBC are
incredulous at this internet mania- I guess

Indeed those guys are quickly becoming "Market Guru's" have you noticed?
how could you miss...next the reporters will be speaking at the next Omega
World as an Industry Expert!

>I will just have to revise my baseline for human stupidity even higher than
my previously pessimistic level- because once again humanity has exceeded
all rational expectations."

Exactly,  learn how to make a million in the commodity market "send check at
this point before reading further" start with two million!

>That about sums it all up.

No No this sums it all up >> Quote from Omega Research  below

Thank You ALL for your continued support,  "sounds like there was a death in
the family"

Mark Brown