Bill Williams´s approach - comparision of results

I want to compare the results of my work, which concern Bill Williams´ method,
with the findings of other people, whom dealed intensively with the topic.

Who has interest in information exchange ?

I followed the VERY critical discussion (Bill´s methods, home study course, ...)
in the omega-list many months ago. In the meantime Bill published a book, which is
more concrete (to my opinion) then "Trading Chaos". The title is "New Trading
Dimensions"

"Futures Truth" did not test Bill´s system.
Bill says: "It is not a totally mechanical system ! - So you can´t backtest."

Nevertheless - it should be possible to find out whether the rules described in
the book are profitable or not.

In the last month I very intensively argued with Bill´s method. Result of this
work is a TS system and some studies.

Hope to receive Your answer !

Best regards,
Ulrich

PS:
It is legally harmless to publish EasyLanguage code or e-mail it to interested
people, which was created by myself at the basis of Bill´s book ?
(I bought the book.) In no case I want to hurt a copyright and I have absolute no
commercial interest. I only want to complete my results/conclusions.