Re: Bill Williams´s approach - comparision of results

I think its okay as you derive it yourself from the book and not doing it for
commercial purpose.

The question is, Is the method really profitable ? and did you wrote the ela
competently, faithfully to the method as described in the book?

Am not a system tester statistician or fully trusted Omega's system tester,but am
interested in the RESULTS of the method too, in actual real time  market combat
situation.