Re: E-Trading Disclaimers

But there is, paper trail in electronic trading !! In the main computer. Each and
every
transaction is executed with customer's name, any changes after hours to different
accounts recquire explanation by the broker to the exchange. The in house trading
account has their own , any switching from client to trading account or trading
account
to clients will raise buzzers in the integrated software.