Creating huge Custom Lists

I was using the ChartScanner to scan the Omega data CD in order to
create large Custom Lists: all stocks w/ price > 30, etc.

Unfortunately the ChartScanner has a maximum of 800 Alerts. I asked
Omega's tech support for help. They said it couldn't be done.

Here's a solution that I think will work: group the symbols
alphabetically to keep the number of Alerts below 800.

The following code for an indicator should allow you to scan all symbols
beginning with A or B that have RSI values greater than a particular
threshold. From there you would create a separate Custom List for each
alphabetical grouping. (Can Custom Lists be merged?)

++++++++++++++++++++++++
{This worked on a Custom List of DJIA stocks: it should also work when
scanning much bigger directories of symbols
Make sure Alerts are enabled}
Inputs: Price(C), Len(20), kRSI(50) ;

If LeftStr(GetSymbolName,1) = "A" or LeftStr(GetSymbolName,1) = "B" then
begin
        Value1 = RSI(Price,Len) ;
        Plot1(Value1, "RSI") ;

        If Value1 > kRSI then begin