RE: CL_NT problem

Please note that when using Task Manager under NT you do not
have much control for 16bit applications (i.e. TS) as you have
for
32bit applications.

As an example you can NOT set priority separately for each 16bit
application (Task Manager | process tab | right click on
application).
They are all running under one "ntvdm.exe" (virtual DOS
Machine) and listed indented under the particular ntvdm.exe.
If you run the application under a separate memory space, there
could be several ntvdm.exe listed. you can set priority for ALL
the
applications running under one ntvdm.exe by setting its priority.
(You will see noticeable performance improvement for the OTHER
applications and responsiveness by setting TS's ntvdm.exe
priority
to Low! I normally do this after TS is fully deployed and
Charting
is running). If you run TS under a separate memory space, you
should only start the other omega programs from within TS
(clicking on a button on the toolbar) otherwise it will not work!

I am not sure what the reason for terminating TS application from
Task Manager, as opposed to terminating individually each, but,
if you have to (because it hung and refuses to terminate),
terminate
the hosting ntdvm.exe thus terminating all applications running
under
it at once.

Joseph Biran