Re: Dueling Security Blocks

You will need to try and locate the SSIACT.386 file using the Win FIND
command, to make sure it is still on your system.  If it is not, you will
need to copy it back to \WINDOWS\SYSTEM from your back-up.  You should also
make sure that a command like:

SET SSI_ACT=2,2,15

Is in your AUTOEXEC.BAT file -- this command has to be customized to your
system using the SSIACT program.