Elect Admin Omega-Excess list

Elect Administrator for Omega-Excess list

Dear subscribers.

I am happy that the excess list has already quite a few
subscribers so that omega excess mail should be attracted there.

I am seeking proposals for the job as administrator of the
omega-excess list since the administrator should be supported
by the majority of the participants and should be elected.

Please propose candidates - even yourself. Propose them on the
omega-excess-list.

http://www.eGroups.com/list/omega-excess-list/

The job should be fairly easy since this list encourages free
behaviour of its participants since it's only intention is to keep
the regular omega-list free of commercials, spammings, bashings,
abuses etc. It should provide an appropriate forum for any ego
being overinflated or not.

I suggest that we will vote on the matter in the next week when
there is a choice of candidates.

for those who have not subscribed yet to the excess list please send
an empty message to:

omega-excess-list-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

or online
http://www.eGroups.com/list/omega-excess-list/