OFF TOPIC Re: Sheriff's announcement: Responding to SPAM

Sheriff,

    You ain't seen nothing yet !!! Don't underestimate the capacity of human
beings,
especially of the trader kind!!

At least we get entertained by these unusual spamming techniques (subtle or
not), and
as usual, the Omega list is on the leading edge of these methods. We can all
learn something and be more aware in the future. We got first class people
here, even the
spammers !!! How to get away doing it, without being noticed!! They can also
learn
how to be even more subtle, as refining thier methods !! Everybody wins! Who
knows, even some wanna be future system sellers can pick up a thing or two!!
Rename some indicators,tweak it, diamond locked it, put out some advertising,
voila!!! and yes, give it a new super duper ultimate name once in a while.

Will we be reaching  the basement soon?

Regards,
    Noisy Minority (Junior class)