Re: Yeah, Yeah, I'm with you Tony Parker

Hey...listen up!

I get this on my screen..... My kids use this terminal also.....they see
some of my mail..

Print out your post John Bond....... show it to your kids.... tell them
that  'You' wrote this and that it's OK........     Got to think about
that..... HUH?

Now .....do you see this from my perspective??

The next two days promise to be very busy ---- take it easy today.

John