SPAM Lovers -- R U Counting?

Day in and day out this list gets hit with SPAM from vendors.  The last 3
days have been a perfect example SPAM has appeared straight for the last
three days.

If you want the bashing to stop then stop the SPAMMERS.

B. Eykyn has repeatedly violated the SPAMMING rules. He needs to be kicked
off this list.  If details of his manual reappear from another address then
they too should be immidiately removed.

Don't critcize Mark Brown.  He's one of the few who keep this list at least
somewhat clean  Mark is a vendor but I've only seen 1 post from his (in all
the posts he's made to this list) about how well his software is selling.
If he does any advertising on this list, it's done in good taste like a
couple of other vendors on this list.   At least they attempt to help
traders and couch their advertising in this.

B. Eykyn has offered NO HELP to new traders on this list.  Only an endless
stream of CRAP and profiteering at YOUR expense.

Do you really believe that he mailed the letter by mistake?  The F and the O
were too far apart to have made the mistake.  Furthermore, the letter reads
like a second-rate novel, hardly the kind you would mail to your daughter.
Oh and while you're remorsing the loss of your beloved pet I suppose you too
would diverge briefly into a detailed explanation of the new book you
publishing.  Give me a break!

The BASHING starts when the SPAMMERS start.

If the NO SPAMMING rules were strictly enforced on this list then there
would NOT BE THE LEVEL OF BASHING there is here.

But unfortunately they are not and the bashing continues much to the obvious
dismay of this list.

SPAMMERS HAVE NO CONSDERATION FOR YOU,  THE LIST,  OR THE LIST'S OBJECTIVES.

GET BILL EYKYN AND ALL THOSE WHO WRITE TO SUPPORT HIM, OFF THIS LIST NOW.
THEY CARE ABOUT NO ONE BUT THEMSELVES.

Brian.