A useful and productive list

It says in the nettiquette for this list

Please respect the time and intelligence of the list's readers --
people who may know more than many of us, and who don't have time for
political discussions or personal attacks.  The quality of answers we
all receive to our questions depends on our not driving away these
knowledgeable readers with noise.

Perhaps some people should read this and act upon it.

If I was a new trader I would look at this list in horror and not
contribute.

The list has lost its way.

Lets clean it up and unsubscribe those who Spam, make noise, use offensive
language and insult the intelligence of its subscribers.

Lets be productive not destructive.

Rosalind Lee