XMAS_SALE get $5 for each RT paid out !

<ATaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  offered generously:
> COMMISSION FREE for the first (5) Five trades online.  *Clearing and
> N.F.A. fees not included* These will be your responsibility and charged to
> your account. *($12.50 clearing + .20 N.F.A.)   will be charged your
> trading account for each round turn trade made.

AL, Im shocked how high the clearing costs are - didn't know that before and
THANK YOU for letting us know. Only NOW I can value my current brokers
correct, as they obviously PAY for doing my business as they have to pay such
high clearing costs themselves, they must be in debit with the few comish I pay
(all in) - they are so nice !

Maybe you can contact TIM or me or others who can offer you decent clearing
costs, as you are obviously been ripped-off by your current firm !

NOW for everybody my xmas-special-offer:

WARNING:
Space is limited - ACT NOW - only the first 10.000 new clients are accepted

I can offer 5$-cash-kick-back for each RT trade done through me -  thats
including !! clearing and NFA - unfortunately I have to charge some small misc.
fees and costs which are as follows and get reduced from your pay out and
charged to your account:

$1 - pick-up-the-phone-charge (*1
$3 - write-a-ticket-charge

$5 - phone-an-order-in-charge
$3 - snail-mail-an-order-in-charge
$2 - forgotten-to enter-an-order-charge

$3 - get-a-fill-charge
$3 - report-a-fill-charge (*2
$7 - nearing-xmas-charge
$4 - enter-a-limit-and-dont-get-fill-charge (*3
$7 - in-bad-mood-charge

limited-seasons-extra charges:

during winter:
$7 - heating-and-electricity-charge (*4

during summer:
$12 - get-me-away-from-the-barbecue-charge
$  5 - get-me-away-from-the-good-german-beer-barrel-charge

MISC-misc.:
(*1 extra of 5$ if called while on the toiltet
(*2 extra of 3$ if filled at your price
(*3 extra of 8$ on 2nd occurence
(*4 extra of 2$ if raining and fog

Please apply to my below phone-numbers, which are toll-free, but get debited to
your acc as a you-didnt-deserve-it-better-charge

> I apology to anyone who may have received that e-mail.  It was not
> intended for dissemination to Omega-List for any reason.  It was
> accidentally transmitted,

Al, usually this is just the latest trick of the spammers, but in your case I 100%
believe it. Noone could ever assume to get away with that offer (<g>) here,,,,,,

> Until I hear from you , I remain,

You wont

> Very truly yours,
> Al Taylor