Re: Commission Free Trades . (First Five Free)

Al:

I'm not sure what you mean by free?  If you are pay your clearing broker
$12.50 I can just imagine what you would charge the trader.

I am paying $11.00 including all fees per round turn, that includes the
clearing broker, my broker and the NFA fees.

So what is free about your offer.

Lamont Cranston
	"who knows what evil lurks"