Re: Easy Language Documentation?

Dans un courrier daté du 13/11/98 05:05:10 Heure d5iver Pari10 Madrid,
markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

(snip)

> Bill Cruz in a
>  effort to shut me up promised me that he would release the same
>  documentation that he has allowed ex employees and fighting allies to have.
>  It was to be published as a book and sent out more than two years ago.  I
>  was silent and even complementary some years ago between the AOL days...

(resnip)

I  never received any hidden documentation from Omega, with the exception of
EL user maual provided with the software.
All of what I have learned was by myself and by thinking twice when necessary
and experiencing when I had a doubt on the proper use of the language.

If anyone has a secret book on EL , please let me know, but I seriously doubt
that anything like this has been produced. Maybe some internal help paper for
a basic support inside the company, I cant say.

Writing an EL programming is maybe a good idea, but I have no free time to do
this.
What people need to knwo is to learn how toverify by experience when they ae
not sure of what the write when coding.
It's more a state of mind rather than knwoledge, and maybe  my 15 years of
Physical and chemistry background teaching ( an fixing thousands of errors
yearly produced by my students) make me better at this game.

It's difficult to teach experience in a book...

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin