RE: Next bar, next bash (or, learning to recognize what's really important)

Pedagoge Pierre wrote:
"No.  I gave you a lesson.."

If that's what you call a lesson then it's a good thing you havn't written a
book.  But then again, some people splash paint on a canvas and call it art
when in reality it's pure BS.

And no it's not off topic it illustrates a point but then you were never
really understood this to begin with.  Like a lot of other things you
apparently don't understand.

That's your lesson for the day.

Class dismissed.

Rgds,
Brian.

PS: But what I really want to know is WHAT DID YOU THINK OF MY FRENCH?
PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS?  PLEASE!