Re: Legend Trading

Clint,

With the new outbreak off day traders from the net their is always the
snail oil guy waiting with impressive credentials. They charge hefty fees
for BS in my opinion, I wish they would just go trade and leave the newbies
alone. My advise is read a couple of day trading books then trade. Start
out slow and learn yourself and risk what you would have paid the education
vendors and get a real education. Just my opinion I could be completely wrong.
Robert