Re: Bonds for beginners and Bill Eykyn

ffer this service to your
>apparent brother JIM COX.  Take me up on it and when we post the trade
>results here on the list for all to see, you can laugh knowing that I have
>proven myself wrong about you.  MB
>
>ps I have taken up genetic research as a hobby and I would love to get some
>DNA of you and Jim Cox to see if your a match, I bet you are.  For no one in
>their right mind could believe that the world is that stupid.  Except for

	WHAT the hell are talking about? I have not written ANYTHING to any list
or newsgroup (don't even belong to a newsgroup nor have access to one) that
would have the least possible inference of spamming in a very long time.

	I DON'T KNOW Bill E. or have any opinion on his stuff.

	JEEZ, get a life and back off.

	Jim Cox