Re: Bonds for beginners and Bill Eykyn

Bill, I cling to your every word I am so mesmerized by your abilities that I
have decided to offer my abilities as a systems developer to completely
program your methods into a SYSTEM.  Yes a cold hard for real system that
will prove what a great trader you are.  See we all will be able to backtest
your fantastic ideas and claims of profitability.  Do not worry for I assure
you that I will be able to fully include each and every little detail no
matter how many or how ridiculous.  I would also offer this service to your
apparent brother JIM COX.  Take me up on it and when we post the trade
results here on the list for all to see, you can laugh knowing that I have
proven myself wrong about you.  MB

ps I have taken up genetic research as a hobby and I would love to get some
DNA of you and Jim Cox to see if your a match, I bet you are.  For no one in
their right mind could believe that the world is that stupid.  Except for
maybe an occasional bimbo or two.

:Before Mark Brown or others rush in to say that this is all 'spamming',