Been away

Folks on the list:

I sent a reply about an hour ago to someone on the list and as I was sitting
here wading through the mountains of email, I realized it's been well over two
weeks since I read and answered email--no wonder I have over 2000 emails waiting
for me!

My wife had a little boy--and just so this will have meaning to the traders out
there, he was born at 6:18...It'll be a few weeks before I have found enough
time to eat, sleep, help with little Sean, cook for him and my wife...and then
eventually trade and finally, read emails and reply. My apologies to those of
you that sent me emails and requests for information or data or were writing
because I had sent you a request. I'll try to get caught up with all of this in
the next few weeks.

The best of trading to all of you.

Tim Morge [Crazed father of a healthy little boy]