Re: Bill, his friend Ray and their girlfriend SPAM...

I'm not in agreement with the flamers and bashers, but it appears that
--even in a heap of tripe-- there may occasionally be a budding gem of wisdom--

Simple enough-- if you have confidence in your Bond system or collection of
techniques, post a few real-time signals with time-stamps.  If it works, you
couldn't have a better banner to carry into the marketing wars...