Again and again

Several days ago I joined the list for the second time to find out that
after not being on it for 6 months nothing has changed. As before
several people lack professionalism and I feel they try to take their
personal trading losses and frustration coming from it on some other
people. I thought it suppose to be a free discussion about trading and
Omega products and not 80% about mud fighting.
I feel most of the members feel the same way. The others, who are so
frustrated and offending other people should go somewhere else.
Good trading, Alex