Re: P.R.A.T. ALERT

:Mark Brown you are intollerant, ignorant, rude and offensive and not worth
the cybertime (Are these the qualifications for a good trader, a New Yorker,
or is that an insult to both)
:
:As for your comment
:SIR THE BRITISH HAVE NO MANORS!
:
:We have plenty of Manors
:We also know how to demonstrate good Manners and use grammatically correct
English

Thank you Raymond,  I would not want to be mistaken for being British!  MB

ps Is this the real Raymond I see writing me this private email?  Far be it
from the non spamming Raymond of the list?

intolerant  << just a note you misspelled above.  You can expect this type
of thing from me but from a subject of her majesty I would expect better.

Sir Marks A Lot