P.R.A.T. ALERT

To all Eskimo's,
I have just received some Eskimo e-mail....... two of them from a P.R.A.T
(Pernicious Rabid Antisocial Twerp).

I must publicly comment most strongly about Herr Hans Esser's attitude and
insulting words ...

1	Bill Eykyn is a well known and much respected man. He is a broadcaster
(BBC), author and of late a T-Bond Trader.

2	Katherina McGowan is a real person ... Herr Esser can have my assurance on
that fact as I met her and Bill on November 5th at 1630 hrs GMT at the DBC
offices in London, as did a number of other people including DBC Staff

3	Self promotion ... I have not been on Eskimo long but have been inundated
with emails about getting ela's from self mailing company addresses

4	This is NOT A FAKE STORY

5	Would you believe this ... YES ..... In fact I wrote the preface to Bill's
Manual which is not selling a commercial system ......it is in fact a
teaching manual showing you how to trade the T-Bonds first met Bill 6 months
ago at a DBC Seminar.....I proof read his book for him (I am a reputable
published author and a trader too). I wrote the preface for it too. It is an
as I considered it to be an excellent publication.

6	Crap .... Bill Eykyn is a Gentleman and Katherina Macgowan is a very nice
Lady. neither of them indulge in Herr Esser-speak.

7	Katherina travels all over the world ... a hotmail address is most
convenient under the circumstances. Are people with Hotmail addresses to be
considered sub-normal.

8 	If a couple of Eskimos want to talk about seminar they went to and their
trading .. I believe that is well within the rules.

9	Insulating other people is not neither is crass ignorance.

As for your question why does DBC Euro put this kind of stuff on it's
website .... I a DBC Customer with no pecuniary interest will tell you ...

They have an interest in their customers and their trading activities.
Seminars are held to allow their customers to get together and examine
systems, listen to lectures, hold discussions and meet people. Through DBC I
have met famous traders like Larry Stendahl, Tom DeMark and his sons and
been able to talk to people like Howard Morin of Omega who gave me some
personal tuition on EasyLanguage etc etc. It also allows them to meet their
customers socially and to find out how they are getting on with the product.
They are operating in a British manner ... they don't sell something and
then dump you, they care for you, your profitable trading means you continue
as a customer - happily.
It is also good for beginners, new customers and non-customers to get
together, learn together form associations. Trading can be a lonely
business, some people crack under the strain.

In England we do not have the curse of masses of bulletin boards where
anonymous warped and twisted contributors can trash anything and everyone,
regardless of fact and truth.

Today in England it is Remembrance Day .... the time we remember our fallen
comrades and those who suffered in war ..... consider yourself luck Herr
Esser that it is today and I am feeling reconcialtory .... If your reply is
not a profound and profuse apology to those concerned I will not be so
gentle with my comments the next time.

Raymond W Stacey

I have circulated this reply elsewhere for information as BCC (blind
circulated copies)