Re: SPAM ALERT !!!!! was Re: Bonds for beginners and Bill Eykyn

:Bill katherina SPAM Eykyn-macgowan aka Tbondtrader wrote:
:> Very kind words from Katherina

:more spam, b.s., self advertising etc. snipped

:Do you really think the list is that stupid to believe this fake story,
Bill katherina
:SPAM Eykyn-macgowan ?

Having met Katherina Macgowan, I can assure you that she is not Bill Eykyn.
Nor is she a mouthpiece for his services. She's a very attractive young lady
whereas Bill Eykyn, as I understand it, is in his late 60s/ early 70s. ;-)
All she needed was a secure, consistent way to make money/trade these
financial markets. And if T-Bond Bill has shown her a way to do so, I'm glad
for him and her.

And she uses hotmail because unlike you and me, she checks in with her email
once in a while. This list can generate such a heavy load of emails, some
ISP cannot handle the overflow. Hotmail can.

And while as much as I hate vendors who sell/promote/peddle useless ideas
and systems, it had been proven to me very recently that jumping the gun can
be very embarrassing. Perhaps T-Bond Bill has a viable methodology. Only
time will tell.